Off-Plan Sales Manager
Christie’s International Real Estate - Premier Estates are expanding operations in 2022 and seeking an Off-Plan Sales Manager to head a new office at a prime Dubai address.
- - Recruit, hire, train and develop real estate agents.
- - Establish a sales training program to train new employees. Develop an effective program that teaches agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- - Work on sales scripts with agents.
- Provide leadership and support, while motivating and training real estate agents.
- - Lead and motivate agents to improve customer service with clients.
- - Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- - Manage the performance against target and allocation of sales teams.
- - Set up sales projection and sales budget objectives.
- - Develop a sales strategy to achieve the organisational monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- - Submit detailed and accurate sales reports to the Managing Partners on a bi-weekly basis.
- - Track and report back on sales performance on a periodic basis.
- Monitor the company’s system (CRM) and ensure all data is entered and accurate.
- - Proven track of a successful sales record.
- - Minimum of 3 years of experience in the real estate industry.
- - Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- - Decision maker and problem solver.
- - Strong personality and analytical skills.
- - Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- - Proficient user of computer-related software.
- - A valid Real Estate Broker License.
- - A UAE driving license is a must.